We thank God that Braxton is feeling better now! He's back to his cute little ways. At 4:30am today Brock and I both woke up because Braxton was in his crib laughing out loud. He has never done that before. It was really cute (but really early)! Here is a photo I took today along with two new videos from last night.
It is so, so good to see him feeling better. You guys have had a rough time, all three of you. Keep up the good work! Braxton looks so much perkier, and happy. Gma Debbie
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what a little conversationalist he is now!!! I love these videos. Braxton is strikingly adorable. He makes me laugh very hard when he walks cuz it reminds me of the way E.T. walks!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAunty Niecy
I'm so glad he is feeling better! I LOVE the picture of him, it's a beautiful picture. I also really enjoyed watching the Braxton Olympics "throw your boots down the stairs" event. I give him a 9.5 for form!
ReplyDelete